Chronicle Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicle Family

Home Sweet Home

[Q-World & Florensia] Recruiting Members = Stopped.

Ami
    Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

[Q-World & Florensia] Recruiting Members =  Stopped. Empty [Q-World & Florensia] Recruiting Members = Stopped.

Post by Ami Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Since Q-World is not out yet, and probably won't be out for a long time, I decided to stop recruiting there. It's no use if we keep on recruiting, right?

As for Florensia, I noticed how few of us were interested in the game. Not only that, people weren't that interested in joining the guild either. So I decided to "disband" the guild. Although, technically..we didn't even existed in Florensia yet. Anyhow, I know that there are people out there who was looking forward to a guild in Florensia. And to those people, I apologize. However, if I have to think back, I remembered how my liking towards Florensia drained down when I started to play Rohan. I knew that I could never move back to Florensia, but I kept insisting myself and pushed myself to the limit whereas I started to dislike Florensia. But I wanted to keep that tiny spark of hope of establishing a guild there. It was a foolish attempt from me, I am well aware of it now. Due to my decision, I guess that there'll be some people hating me..but you guys have the right to do that. I deserve it, and if you want to scold me or anything else, feel free to. But do that in PM instead.

Although if someone else is interested in taking over in Florensia, I won't have a problem with it. If you want to establish a guild there, please PM me beforehand so we can discuss. But just so you know, I won't be in Florensia anymore since I only have the time to lead one guild.

Thank you all for reading.

Sincerely,
    Ami