Chronicle Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicle Family

Home Sweet Home

Chat Box

Ami
    Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

Chat Box Empty Chat Box

Post by Ami Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:37 pm

ONE WEEK BETA TESTING OF CHAT BOX~! HOORAY!

As you guys can see, the Chat Box is available currently for "BETA" testing. I will let it on for a week long and then we'll decide whether we want to keep it or not. I hope you guys will enjoy the Chat Box for one week long though. :3

Oh, and before I forget. Here are some "commands" that you can use. ^___^

/me
    In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/exit
    Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs
    Send a message noticing that you’re absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Handy information(s):

1. Open TWO tabs/links of the guild forum. Use the first or the second, which ever you prefer, to check / reply at the guild forum while you CAN spam + follow the Chat Box with the other one now. That's what I keep on doing so that I don't have to press "Back" or Index and Log in all the time. ^___^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 am