Chronicle Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicle Family

Home Sweet Home

New Sections + Account Deletion.

Ami
    Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

New Sections + Account Deletion. Empty New Sections + Account Deletion.

Post by Ami Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 am

As some of you have noticed, I added 2 new sections since yesterday. This is to prevent the limitation of getting to know each other in forum and it's also to make the forum more organized.

The 2 new sections are:

1. Guild Reception.
    2. Chronicle Airport. (Might change the name soon.)

I hope that you'll have fun there~ :]

Also, I deleted a lot of people from the forum as you can see. Those are people who haven't logged in for more than a month. About 2 weeks ago, I sent some people a warning, but I never got anything back even though they're still online in MSN and such.

This proves to me that they aren't interested anymore in still being a member, so hence why I had to enforce the account deletion.

To the people who got their account deleted. Read this:

If you think that I deleted your account for no reason, then feel free to contact me at: celestialparadise@hotmail.com

However, let me remind you that there's a rule in the forum saying that your account will automatically get deleted if you don't log in after 1 month/4 weeks. I'm not your mother, so don't blame me if you can't count the days and keep up with how long you haven't log into the forum. </3 (I'm mother to a few people though, hehe.)

You are allowed to re-create a new account and join us again if you'd like to. But if I keep seeing you going inactive without giving me or the Co-Leaders any reason, then I won't be giving you a third chance anymore.

Perhaps I'm being strict, but this is the only way to keep the forum clean from all the inactive people. Thank you for reading and your understanding~

Sincerely,
    Jacelyn.