Chronicle Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chronicle Family

Home Sweet Home

New Smiles + Cleaning Day! 10% -In Progress-

Ami
    Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

New Smiles + Cleaning Day! 10% -In Progress- Empty New Smiles + Cleaning Day! 10% -In Progress-

Post by Ami Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Since there are a lot of inactives whom "Never" visited the forum before, I decided to delete them.
    There are a few people whom I know, so I let them stay. However, if they haven't checked the forum next week either, I'll delete them. It's simple as that.
    Though I'm giving one person an exception. And that person is Rebeliana. [: (She's a friend of mine as well as for others in the forum)

Anyhow, I might delete the members whom haven't logged in for a month or more. But I'll have to discuss it first with the others. xD

Oh yes..before I forget. I added a new pack of smilies. ;D
    I hope that they will be used. I'll add more starting next week. n___n

Thank you for reading.

Brought to you by,
    BatAmi, the heroine that follows the footsteps of Batman & Sailor Moon. 8D!

Last edited by Ami on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ami
    Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

New Smiles + Cleaning Day! 10% -In Progress- Empty Re: New Smiles + Cleaning Day! 10% -In Progress-

Post by Ami Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:09 pm

I did another "Cleaning Day" and deleted the inactives who haven't been logged in for more than a month.

If I accidentally deleted your account that is active, please contact me. To the inactive people who just got their account deleted (and if you're reading this), if you want to join us again, feel free to sign up again. (:

Thank you for your time.

Brought to you by,
    BatAmi, the heroine that follows the footsteps of Batman & Sailor Moon.

Hero

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:49 pm