Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem — Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

Chat Box

Post by Ami on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:37 pm

ONE WEEK BETA TESTING OF CHAT BOX~! HOORAY!

As you guys can see, the Chat Box is available currently for "BETA" testing. I will let it on for a week long and then we'll decide whether we want to keep it or not. I hope you guys will enjoy the Chat Box for one week long though. :3

Oh, and before I forget. Here are some "commands" that you can use. ^___^

/me
    In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/exit
    Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs
    Send a message noticing that you’re absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Handy information(s):

1. Open TWO tabs/links of the guild forum. Use the first or the second, which ever you prefer, to check / reply at the guild forum while you CAN spam + follow the Chat Box with the other one now. That's what I keep on doing so that I don't have to press "Back" or Index and Log in all the time. ^___^

Rakion - IGN: | Level 1x Ninja.

"I could stay lost in this memory forever, as long as the image of you will stay with me for the rest of time."
    "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." — Mulan

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 4:58 am