Ami
    Mommy!

Number of posts : 7587
    Current Mood : Artistic. :3
    Game : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon. x3
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

New Sections + Account Deletion.

Post by Ami on Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 am

As some of you have noticed, I added 2 new sections since yesterday. This is to prevent the limitation of getting to know each other in forum and it's also to make the forum more organized.

The 2 new sections are:

1. Guild Reception.
    2. Chronicle Airport. (Might change the name soon.)

I hope that you'll have fun there~ :]

Also, I deleted a lot of people from the forum as you can see. Those are people who haven't logged in for more than a month. About 2 weeks ago, I sent some people a warning, but I never got anything back even though they're still online in MSN and such.

This proves to me that they aren't interested anymore in still being a member, so hence why I had to enforce the account deletion.

To the people who got their account deleted. Read this:

If you think that I deleted your account for no reason, then feel free to contact me at: celestialparadise@hotmail.com

However, let me remind you that there's a rule in the forum saying that your account will automatically get deleted if you don't log in after 1 month/4 weeks. I'm not your mother, so don't blame me if you can't count the days and keep up with how long you haven't log into the forum. </3 (I'm mother to a few people though, hehe.)

You are allowed to re-create a new account and join us again if you'd like to. But if I keep seeing you going inactive without giving me or the Co-Leaders any reason, then I won't be giving you a third chance anymore.

Perhaps I'm being strict, but this is the only way to keep the forum clean from all the inactive people. Thank you for reading and your understanding~

Sincerely,
    Jacelyn.

Rakion - IGN: | Level 1x Ninja.

"I could stay lost in this memory forever, as long as the image of you will stay with me for the rest of time."
    "The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all." Mulan

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 5:01 am